Course code:【2020PN】Piano (CLASSROOM BASED, NON-ZOOM)
Early music training shapes the young brain strengthens neural connections and establishes new one.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in performance and theoretical musical skills that will enable them to be successful musicians.
- Students will develop critical thinking about music (e.g. performance evaluation.)
- students will demonstrate proficiency in keyboard technique, sight-reading, and repertoire utilizing keyboard music representative of various stylistic periods with attention to period performance practice.
Students will showcase their capability through a performance on our 2020 graduation cum concert day. (Subject to ECDA approval)
Ms. Yume Qu
• Piano graded 8 level assessed by the music examination committee of the Chinese Musicians association.
• Piano graded 8 level assessed by International examination board of Shanghai conservatory of music.
• Bachelor of Arts with Honors Upper Second Class in Coventry University: Major in Media Production
• Master of Science with Honors Merit in University of Glasgow: Major in Educational Studies
• Nanyang Technological University current master: Major in teaching Chinese as an international language.